There are roughly 200 various types of mushrooms to be found growing on our environment which are “magic.” “Magic,” here, refers to the basic fact that, as soon as eaten or brewed as a tea in the right quantity, these unexpected fungi ? also known as psilocybin mushrooms, or “magic mushrooms” ? can for a short time bring about distinct changes to your feeling, vision and physical feelings.
The magic mushrooms belonging to these supera are commonly found in tropical and subtropical areas and forests. Frequently speaking, they can be located on every inhabitable region in a big type of habitats, from the urban lawn to the most moist of jungles.
Many magic mushroom strains are assorted varieties of Psilocybe cubensis, the so-called “commercial Psilocybe.” This is because P. cubensis is by far the most popularly grown species. That is why, dozens of distinct strains have come about over the ages. Several psychonauts state that “a cube is a cube” in conditions of their outcomes. But bear in mind, these strains can vary in their effectiveness, form, growing requirements, and in general yields.
In this post, you will see the list of the most popular magic mushrooms strains.
1. Panaeolus cyanescens (Blue Meanies)
2. Psilocybe cubensis (Cubes)
3. Psilocybe azurescens
4. Psilocybe caerulescens (Landslide Mushrooms)
5. Psilocybe caerulipes (Blue Foot Mushrooms)
6. Psilocybe cyanescens (Psilocybe cyanescens (Wavy Caps)
7. Psilocybe semilanceata (Liberty Caps)
8. Psilocybe Mexicana (Teonanacatl)
9. Psilocybe stuntzii 9Blue Ringer Mushroom)
10. Psilocybe tampanensis (Philosopher’s Stone, Magic Truffles)
Somewhere around 14,000 mushroom species have been identified all over the world today. Out of these 14,000, just over 180 of these mushrooms are psychoactive (that is, contain psilocybin).Find Magic Mushrooms Locally In Stores or Delivered To Your Door